Friday, June 5, 2015

Project #4 C4Ta Assignment

Summary of Blog #1: William Chamberlain's Blog was a short and simple blog, but it really made you think about how many times we use others ideas for information. This article states that we are no longer innovators we are tweakers to others ideas.

Comment on Blog #1: I agree with you completely about this blog. I believe that we all want to just use others ideas in order to teach our students. To me that is not fair to our students. I believe as an educator we need to come up with new ideas and allow others to be the only one using their own ideas.  


Summary on Blog #2: William Chamberlain Second Blog post on his page was about how pat on the backs are being looked at as a bad gesture. He included a video and a paragraph of information he thinks about it.

Comment on Blog #2:Wow! Great Read! I am so glad I was able to read this post. I was not able to watch the video because my computer did not support it, but I wish I could have watched it. This is so powerful. I agree that a pat on the back is necessary for great work. Thanks for a great post.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of computer do you have? The video is just an embedded YouTube video which should work on every computer. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYmBPh2zfw
    Copy and paste it into your browser. let me know whether you could watch it or not. If you can't then I want to check your computer. You will have lots of YouTube videos to watch - starting this week. We need to get your problem solved.

    What was the title of the first post you read? I can't find it or your comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the youtube video problem fixed. I looked for the post that I commented on and I did comment but I can't find it so I don't know if he deleted it or not.

      Delete