Thursday, June 18, 2015

Blog Assignment #8

As I watched Randy Pausch's Last Lecture, I can answer the question "What can we learn about teaching and learning from Randy Pausch?" I believe one thing we can learn about learning is that you have permission to dream and dream big. He does not come out and say this is used for learning, but I could apply it to learning. Something I learned about teaching is sometimes you will hit brick walls. Even though they are hard to overcome, they teach to to work harder. Another thing I learned is that that you learn more by not accomplishing a dream then actually accomplishing it. Also a leader does not have to be the smartest guy in the group. Another key point I picked up on was wait long enough and people will surprise and impress you. Even though this was a very powerful video, I recorded what I learned about learning and teaching from the key notes I picked up.
Randy Pausch and a quote of

5 comments:

  1. Great job! I Really like that Randy tells people to try to achieve childhood dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...by not accomplishing a dram then actually accomplishing it." dream, not dram

    Any other things you learned about teaching and learning?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "...by not accomplishing a dram then actually…" dream, not dram

    You addressed the video according to directions.

    ReplyDelete