Thursday, June 18, 2015

C4T #2

Summary of Teacher's Blog #1:The summary of Angela Maiers latest blog is showing her resources for a presentation she did in Austin, TX.

Comment on Teacher's Blog #1:I am so glad I got to read your blog. I enjoyed every resource and presentation. I will be keeping these for future references once I become a teacher. Thanks so much. Great Job!

Summary of Teacher's Blog #2:Angela Maiers had not posted a blog post since the previous post, so I went and read the next blog down called #Genius Hour. This post was about how a teacher makes a genius hour for his kids which allows them an hour a day to research anything they don't know so on hour of creation day they can create a presentation teaching the other students about what they researched.

Comment on Teacher's Blog #2:This was a great read. When I become a teacher, I am going to use this same approach because I think it will gets students minds thinking deeper. I also love how you used the work fail for first attempt in learning. Thanks for the great read, and I look forward to reading more.
portrait of Angela Maiers and how her name is on her blog

2 comments:

  1. "I enjoyed very resource and presentation." What?

    "When I become a teacher, I am going to use this same approach…"I hope you do. It sounds like an excellent technique to use.

    ReplyDelete