Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Special Blog Assignment

iPad Learning Studio
iPad Learning Studio was a great resource to show what all the iPad can do. This resource went into detail about exactly what the iPad can do in each subject. There was not a subject that this Google Slide presentation did not cover. I definitely hope I get a classroom with iPads, and if not then I am going to push to have them in my classroom. IPads could help kids tremendously because all kids play with them why not let them learn while doing so.

Visual Thesaurus
The Visual Thesaurus resource would really help the children in the subject of language arts. This resource could also help them with their writings. They could type which word they were trying to type and see if there is a synonym for the word. This could also be on the iPads if I have them in my classroom.

Google Earth
Google Earth will help in the History section. I am interested in Google Earth because it is interesting to see where everything is located on the earth. Students would have this on their iPads as well and be able to see where each country is located. This would help with the test of the world that come in History subject.

Common Core and Teacher Preparedness
The Common Core and Teacher Preparedness resource really blew me away. I am always wanting to read about different concerns about the common core, so reading this was perfect for me. I already subscribed the newsletter because this will be very helpful in my classroom. This is will able to tell me if I am prepared for my lesson or not.

WolframAlpha
WolframAlpha resource interested me because it will help in the Math subject, and I love Math. I will download this app to the children's iPad as well in order for them to be able to use this when learning scientific notation or even just to add numbers together.

Storybird
Storybird resource interest me because I love to read children's writings. I think this resource would be helpful in the classroom because the kids could use their iPads to create stories, read them back to the other class, and eventually going through publishing.

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you keep the link to this site and use it when you teach.

    ReplyDelete