Wednesday, July 15, 2015

C4Ta #4

Summary of Post #1: Post #1 was about what are the best ways a teacher can demonstrate leadership in the classroom. She showed in the beginning how she received her information. She then broke down leadership into four components. The four components are model, experience, share, and trust. She went into detail on each component of how it is important in leadership.
My Comment to Post #1:I am a student EDM 310. I love the 4 components you broke leadership down into. This will be very helpful in my classroom.I love the strategies you used to make the leadership role important. I agree with you completely 100%. I am so glad I was able to read your post and cannot wait to read more.

Silvia Tolisano's blog


Summary of Post #2: Post #2 was about Reflection on Anne Frank. This was a very interesting blog. She went and got to see Anne Frank's house and made connections of how a teachers would enjoy the visit. She talks about the different things the museum let you walk through and what all is in the museum. She then goes into details about the ideas and questions that she had while walking through the museum. To finish the blog post, she gives important factors of writing.
Comment on Post #2:I am a student of EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading this post. I have always enjoyed reading and learning about Anne Frank. I cannot imagine being able to go visit her house. I am glad you shared this post, and I was able to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment