Sunday, July 5, 2015

C4Ta #3

Summary of post #1: Karl Fisch's blog post was about the way teachers do not think deeply about the time they have with children. Through this blog post he writes to the administrator to bring to her knowledge that teachers should think more deeply about the time they spend with students.
My comment post #1: I agree with everything that was said in this blog post. I am so glad I was able to read it and thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks so much for a great post.

Summary of post #2: The second blog post I read was very similar to the first one. The only thing that was different was the fact that it was not about the time they spend with students, but the classes they actually teach.
My Comment post #2: I am glad I was able to read this post. This really opened my eyes on how we do not think deeply enough about the classes we teach. I previously read your post about time. They both are great articles. Thanks for the post.
Karl Fisch's blog

1 comment: